You are able to explore our website without providing any information about yourself. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including contact information (your name, email, company name, company address, phone number and other information about you or your organization). This personal information can also include anything you provide to our website and any publicly available information that is on the internet, including social media channels.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Below are the two cookies found on our website
The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains: the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session)
(Expires: 2 years)
This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
(Expires: 10 years)
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.